1. The exact second you wake up, before your eyes have even opened, you are thinking about your First Cup.
4. …except wait.
5. You truly believe that your eyeballs don’t function as well without it.
6. You consider it a basic, fundamental requirement for existence.
11. Your favorite mugs communicate your dependence on the substance within.
You can buy this mug here if you want.
12. Sometimes very directly.
You can buy this mug here.
18. This is an accessory you would consider wearing in some form.
Get this on Etsy.
19. This is a thing you’d consider doing, or at least pin to Pinterest.
20. To you, this moment proves that God is real.
THE MILK RAINBOW. ALL THE MOST GORGEOUS COLORS.
21. And you are happy to consume iced coffee in any form.
Iced Coffee Popsicles via The View From Great Island.
22. You spend so much money on it that you’ve tried recreating your favorite Starbucks drinks at home.
25. Your loved ones understand that coffee occupies a substantial amount of your available affection.
27. If anyone should ask you how many cups of coffee you’ve had today, you think:
28. When you yawn, everyone around you knows:
We've got your WKND covered.
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›