1. Starting today there will be a new feature on BuzzFeed Food called “Nom or Not.”
4. Step 2: Tell all your friends to vote for your food.
The foods with the most “Nom” votes will rise to the top of our “Nom or Not Top 10” and eventually that food will RAIN DOWN FROM THE SKY.* The coolest submissions may also be featured in editorial posts on BuzzFeed Food.
*BuzzFeed cannot guarantee that this will happen but we will ask the food gods nicely.
7. Step 5: Head to lunch and take more awesome pictures of food.
8. The rules.
1. The picture must be food that you have eaten, cooked, or encountered in REAL LIFE — not just on the Internet.
2. No humans. (Hands/torsos/whatever is necessary to HOLD the food, fine, but keep it secondary.)
9. ok GO!
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.