1. Starting today there will be a new feature on BuzzFeed Food called “Nom or Not.”
2. It’s just like BuzzFeed Animals’s “Cute or Not” — except NOMS.
Check out Cute or Not if you haven’t heard of it. Because, you know, it’s cute.
3. Step 1: Upload a picture of food on the “Nom or Not” page.
Here’s a link to the page. When you upload your food, include a description (up to 140 characters). Tell us if it’s something you ate at a restaurant (and where!), cooked at home (and how!), or spotted at the market.
4. Step 2: Tell all your friends to vote for your food.
The foods with the most “Nom” votes will rise to the top of our “Nom or Not Top 10” and eventually that food will RAIN DOWN FROM THE SKY.* The coolest submissions may also be featured in editorial posts on BuzzFeed Food.
*BuzzFeed cannot guarantee that this will happen but we will ask the food gods nicely.
6. Step 4: Realize you’re at work and you’re not getting anything done.
7. Step 5: Head to lunch and take more awesome pictures of food.
8. The rules.
1. The picture must be food that you have eaten, cooked, or encountered in REAL LIFE — not just on the Internet.
2. No humans. (Hands/torsos/whatever is necessary to HOLD the food, fine, but keep it secondary.)
9. ok GO!
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›