2. It exists because, for many years, Pizza Huts in China gave customers only one plate and one visit to the salad bar.
10. Pizza Huts in China no longer have salad bars, and some blame the towers. But the damage is done. The idea is out there. The stackers have won. And when you approach a salad bar, you will remember them.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.