2. It exists because, for many years, Pizza Huts in China gave customers only one plate and one visit to the salad bar.
10. Pizza Huts in China no longer have salad bars, and some blame the towers. But the damage is done. The idea is out there. The stackers have won. And when you approach a salad bar, you will remember them.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.