2. It exists because, for many years, Pizza Huts in China gave customers only one plate and one visit to the salad bar.
10. Pizza Huts in China no longer have salad bars, and some blame the towers. But the damage is done. The idea is out there. The stackers have won. And when you approach a salad bar, you will remember them.
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›