You know that feeling of uncertainty when you approach the meat counter and think, “How many steaks do I need for this barbecue?”
Grill it with the other steaks, like no big deal, it’s there for the party.
Then — very sneakily — take that steak to rest in the kitchen and stick it in the refrigerator.
Because come tomorrow, here’s what you are going to do with that steak…
3. Grilled Hanger Steak and Applewood Smoked Shoulder Bacon Sandwich
12. Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette
Recipe on Bon Appétit.
14. Grilled Steak Tacos with Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
19. Cola-Marinated Flank Steak with Frito Chilaquiles
20. Asian Veggie Noodle Bowl with Grilled Steak
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.