You know that feeling of uncertainty when you approach the meat counter and think, “How many steaks do I need for this barbecue?”
Grill it with the other steaks, like no big deal, it’s there for the party.
Then — very sneakily — take that steak to rest in the kitchen and stick it in the refrigerator.
Because come tomorrow, here’s what you are going to do with that steak…
3. Grilled Hanger Steak and Applewood Smoked Shoulder Bacon Sandwich
12. Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette
Recipe on Bon Appétit.
14. Grilled Steak Tacos with Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
19. Cola-Marinated Flank Steak with Frito Chilaquiles
20. Asian Veggie Noodle Bowl with Grilled Steak
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›