You know that feeling of uncertainty when you approach the meat counter and think, “How many steaks do I need for this barbecue?”
Grill it with the other steaks, like no big deal, it’s there for the party.
Then — very sneakily — take that steak to rest in the kitchen and stick it in the refrigerator.
Because come tomorrow, here’s what you are going to do with that steak…
1. Steak and Potato Barbecued Grilled Cheese
3. Grilled Hanger Steak and Applewood Smoked Shoulder Bacon Sandwich
10. Vietnamese Steak and Asparagus Salad
11. Steak Salad with Cilantro-Jalapeno Pesto
12. Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette
Recipe on Bon Appétit.
14. Grilled Steak Tacos with Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
15. Steak Tacos with Chipotle Cherry Salsa
16. Steak Tostadas with Cilantro Sour Cream
19. Cola-Marinated Flank Steak with Frito Chilaquiles
20. Asian Veggie Noodle Bowl with Grilled Steak
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›