1. Brussels Sprout and Steak Stir Fry
A stir-fry sauce / method you’ll use over and over again. Get the recipe.
2. Cannellini and Escarole Soup with Garlic Oil
Heads up that you need a blender or food processor for this one. Get the recipe
3. Orrechiette with Chorizo and Swiss Chard
A super flavorful pasta recipe. Get it here.
4. Vegan Carrot-Ginger Roasted Potato Bowl with Collard Greens and Chickpeas
For whichever night you need to repent. Get the recipe.
5. Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
Topped with salty, delicious feta cheese. Serve with mashed potatoes or if you’re doing the healthy thing, brown rice. Get the recipe.
6. Caramelized Salmon
Serve with a simple salad and some kind of grain — rice, Israeli couscous, quinoa. Get the recipe.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency was issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›