1. Brussels Sprout and Steak Stir Fry
A stir-fry sauce / method you’ll use over and over again. Get the recipe.
2. Cannellini and Escarole Soup with Garlic Oil
Heads up that you need a blender or food processor for this one. Get the recipe
3. Orrechiette with Chorizo and Swiss Chard
A super flavorful pasta recipe. Get it here.
4. Vegan Carrot-Ginger Roasted Potato Bowl with Collard Greens and Chickpeas
For whichever night you need to repent. Get the recipe.
5. Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
Topped with salty, delicious feta cheese. Serve with mashed potatoes or if you’re doing the healthy thing, brown rice. Get the recipe.
6. Caramelized Salmon
Serve with a simple salad and some kind of grain — rice, Israeli couscous, quinoa. Get the recipe.
We've got your WKND covered.
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›