1. Brussels Sprout and Steak Stir Fry
A stir-fry sauce / method you’ll use over and over again. Get the recipe.
2. Cannellini and Escarole Soup with Garlic Oil
Heads up that you need a blender or food processor for this one. Get the recipe
3. Orrechiette with Chorizo and Swiss Chard
A super flavorful pasta recipe. Get it here.
4. Vegan Carrot-Ginger Roasted Potato Bowl with Collard Greens and Chickpeas
For whichever night you need to repent. Get the recipe.
5. Chicken with Artichoke Hearts
Topped with salty, delicious feta cheese. Serve with mashed potatoes or if you’re doing the healthy thing, brown rice. Get the recipe.
6. Caramelized Salmon
Serve with a simple salad and some kind of grain — rice, Israeli couscous, quinoa. Get the recipe.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›