1. 30-Minute Lasagna With Sausage And Mushrooms
What’s great about this recipe is its shortcut ingredients: pre-sliced mushrooms, Italian seasoning blend, no-cook noodles, grated cheese, and a pre-made marinara sauce. But because you cook up a quick layer of onions, mushrooms, meat, garlic and deglaze all that with wine, it still has tons of delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
2. Easy Thai Fish Soup
If you’re not up for shopping for the specialty ingredients in here — lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves — just substitute lemon and lime zest and this will still be awesome. If you don’t like cilantro, sub parsley. Get the recipe.
4. Spinach Pasta Carbonara
Indulgent and delicious but works in some greens, too. Get the recipe.
5. Apple, Cheddar, Squash Soup.
I feel like I should be recommending this other soup — a Carrot, Mushroom, and Barley Stew — because it has a lot of ingredients you’ll have leftover if you make other recipes on this list. But too bad, because I just really love this butternut squash situation. Get the recipe.
6. Braised Broccoli with Orange and Parmesan Recipe and a Perfect Baked Potato
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.