1. 30-Minute Lasagna With Sausage And Mushrooms
What’s great about this recipe is its shortcut ingredients: pre-sliced mushrooms, Italian seasoning blend, no-cook noodles, grated cheese, and a pre-made marinara sauce. But because you cook up a quick layer of onions, mushrooms, meat, garlic and deglaze all that with wine, it still has tons of delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
2. Easy Thai Fish Soup
If you’re not up for shopping for the specialty ingredients in here — lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves — just substitute lemon and lime zest and this will still be awesome. If you don’t like cilantro, sub parsley. Get the recipe.
4. Spinach Pasta Carbonara
Indulgent and delicious but works in some greens, too. Get the recipe.
5. Apple, Cheddar, Squash Soup.
I feel like I should be recommending this other soup — a Carrot, Mushroom, and Barley Stew — because it has a lot of ingredients you’ll have leftover if you make other recipes on this list. But too bad, because I just really love this butternut squash situation. Get the recipe.
6. Braised Broccoli with Orange and Parmesan Recipe and a Perfect Baked Potato
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."