1. 30-Minute Lasagna With Sausage And Mushrooms
What’s great about this recipe is its shortcut ingredients: pre-sliced mushrooms, Italian seasoning blend, no-cook noodles, grated cheese, and a pre-made marinara sauce. But because you cook up a quick layer of onions, mushrooms, meat, garlic and deglaze all that with wine, it still has tons of delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
5. Apple, Cheddar, Squash Soup.
I feel like I should be recommending this other soup — a Carrot, Mushroom, and Barley Stew — because it has a lot of ingredients you’ll have leftover if you make other recipes on this list. But too bad, because I just really love this butternut squash situation. Get the recipe.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.