3. There had been rumors…
Last weekend this photo surfaced online with no source or explanation, and so NO ONE EVEN KNEW WHAT TO THINK!
4. Then heroes at Time got their hands on some and did a taste test.
It doesn’t really taste like cookie dough. Several staffers said they got hints of coffee or caramel, and one said it should be renamed the Frappuccino Oreo. It’s good, we all agreed, but if you were to taste it blindly, you most likely wouldn’t guess that it’s supposed to represent cookie dough.
5. As for the marshmallow krispie treat, Time’s review said:
One person declared it inedible, throwing it into the trash in a huff. Others, however, were particularly excited about this variety because its creme center features bits of crisped rice. Unlike the cookie dough variety, this cookie’s flavor corresponds with its name: it really does taste like a Rice Krispies Treat.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸