2. Epic Unidentified Burger Stack
4. Crockpot Chicken Chili Con Carne Loaded Tostada Stack
U R Beautiful No Matter What They Say. Forks Won’t Bring You Down. Recipe here.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Lofthouse Cookie Stacks
Whaaaaaaat. Recipe here.
6. THE GRILLED CHEESE STACK OF YOUR DREEEEAAAAAAMS
This Leigh person takes damn good melty cheese photos.
8. Bread-Cheese Bacon Double Cheeseburger
Thank god for that crazy dreamer who runs Dude Food. Recipe here.
10. Elvis Waffle Stack with Marshmallow Frosting and Caramelized Bananas.
Help. Can’t breath. WTF IS THAT PERFECTION. Recipe here.
11. Guacamole Breakfast Stack
JUST IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK THAT EGG HOLY HELL. Recipe here.
13. Black Forest Cherry Waffle Cake Stack
You fancy. Get the recipe.
14. Bacon Stack
I do not know that this photograph was taken in 2013. All I know is, no matter when it was taken (which the internet refuses to tell me), it is one of the most epic and beautiful stacks of all time no matter what, and therefore merits inclusion.
15. Cobb Grilled Cheese
Not my cup of tea but impressive all the same. Recipe here.
16. Onion Ring Stack
Tequila battered to seal the deal. Recipe here.
17. Lemon-Rosemary Vegetables Stack with Lentils and Creamy Horseradish Vinaigrette
Because not all stacks have to have bacon to be epic. Recipe here.
18. Jenga Ribs
Can’t even see the height doesn’t matter JENGA RIBS WUT. Get the recipe.
19. Tiramisu Meringue Stack with Chocolate and Salted Almonds
High brow and oh such stature. Get the recipe.
20. Miso Pork Belly Stack
People like to hate on pork belly because overuse. I am among them. But that looks incredible. More here.
21. Zucchini, Feta, and Kalamata Olive Quesadilla Stack
Points for creativity/relative healthfulness. Recipe here.
24. “Cake Made Out of 30 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches” Stack
THERE IS EASY CHEESE IN THERE YOU GUYS. YOU NEED TO LEARN MORE: Go here.
25. Thai Sweet Potato Stacks
This one wins the feasible award. Get the recipe.
26. Stacked Black Bean Enchilada Pie
Hello, enchilada pie, I like the way you look at me. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›