Without doing this.
But that means buying these.
OMG oyster. How do I get into u.
And seriously, who owns one of these:
OK so here’s the genius trick:
Isn’t that amazing? Really, it really is.
Now you can use the strength of both arms to wedge the knife in, but not stab yourself!
YAY! The best!
1. OK SO: Nestle the oyster in the towel with the hinge facing out. Then firmly but carefully, wiggle and work the tip of the knife into the hinge until you feel it snap.
Once you feel it give, rotate the knife and your hand to open it up.
2. Before you move on, wipe off the tip of your knife.
It can have some grit on it, and you don’t want that grit to get into the oyster / eventually into your mouth.
3. Now carefully wiggle the knife along the side to fully open the oyster.
4. Pick up the oyster and scrape the knife along the top shell to separate the muscle from the top shell.
5. Then slide the knife under the oyster to remove the muscle from the bottom shell.
Now Make ‘EM Say UUUUhHHHHHH
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›