16. Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Recipe by Izy Hossack
2 slices of white bread
1/3 cup grated Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated, or finely chopped mozzarella
2 to 3 tbsp soft butter
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
1. Grate and slice the cheese.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of the cheddar with the butter. Spread onto one side of each slice of bread.
3. Flip one slice of bread over and stack on top of the other slice of bread.
Spread mustard onto the unbuttered side of the top slice of bread. Top with the remaining cheddar, and the mozzarella.
4. Preheat a cast iron skillet or griddle pan on a high heat for a few minutes. Place the cheese-covered slice of bread into the skillet, butter side down. Top with the other slice of bread (butter side up). Turn the heat down to medium and let it cook until the underside is golden brown.
5. Flip using a spatula, and let cook again until golden brown on the other side.
6. Cut in half and eat!
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.