1. Start with store-bought brownies, chocolate sauce, and your favorite ice cream.
2. Heat the sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
3. While the sauce is heating, layer brownie pieces and ice cream in a glass or mug.
5. Using a glass — even if it doesn’t have a stem — makes it look more special.
(On the flip side, serving this in a mug has a nice cozy, casual effect at a dinner party.)
6. Top with chocolate sauce.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.