1. Start with store-bought brownies, chocolate sauce, and your favorite ice cream.
2. Heat the sauce in a saucepan or in the microwave.
3. While the sauce is heating, layer brownie pieces and ice cream in a glass or mug.
5. Using a glass — even if it doesn’t have a stem — makes it look more special.
(On the flip side, serving this in a mug has a nice cozy, casual effect at a dinner party.)
6. Top with chocolate sauce.
We've got your WKND covered.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›