3. Put whiskey in your sliders.
6. Make a snackadium.
This one seems feasible. See 21 Incredible Football Stadiums Made Out of Snacks, most of which do not seem reasonable.
8. Buy more ice than you think you need.
This is just a general rule for making any party more fun: A good party needs drinks and drinks need ICE.
12. Put a hot wing on a cupcake.
Yes, that’s a real chicken drumette on top. Here’s the recipe
13. Make mini tortilla cups filled with chili and other delights.
14. Bling out your brownies.
15. Make a healthier batch of chili.
This is more fun because people won’t feel SO gross, and vegetarians can have something to eat. Here are 21 Ways to Make Healthy Chili.
16. Make individual nacho stacks.
18. Set up a meatball bar.
Inspired by the Meatball Shop set out a variety of meatballs and sauces with bread, pasta, mashed potatoes, and greens.
19. Set up a hot dog bar.
21. Host a Puppy Bowl party instead
23. So many kinds of chicken wings!
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.