3. Put whiskey in your sliders.
4. Or serve sliders on waffle fries.
6. Make a snackadium.
This one seems feasible. See 21 Incredible Football Stadiums Made Out of Snacks, most of which do not seem reasonable.
8. Buy more ice than you think you need.
This is just a general rule for making any party more fun: A good party needs drinks and drinks need ICE.
11. Bake cupcakes into an eggshell decorated like a football.
12. Put a hot wing on a cupcake.
Yes, that’s a real chicken drumette on top. Here’s the recipe
13. Make mini tortilla cups filled with chili and other delights.
14. Bling out your brownies.
15. Make a healthier batch of chili.
This is more fun because people won’t feel SO gross, and vegetarians can have something to eat. Here are 21 Ways to Make Healthy Chili.
16. Make individual nacho stacks.
18. Set up a meatball bar.
Inspired by the Meatball Shop set out a variety of meatballs and sauces with bread, pasta, mashed potatoes, and greens.
19. Set up a hot dog bar.
20. Drink a beer + sriracha cocktail
Recipe adapted from GQ via The Kitchn.
21. Host a Puppy Bowl party instead
23. So many kinds of chicken wings!
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›