According to the Food Network’s Cooking Channel, these are the 32 best “campus eats” across the country. And because everybody holds their own version of March Madness these days, the dishes will face off bracket style starting tomorrow, with a winner announced April 6 based on reader votes. Each dish comes with a recipe developed by their test kitchen, just in case you can’t bring yourself to choose between foods like NC State’s Sausage Dip and Baylor’s Gut Pack without a fair and square taste test.
3. University of Maryland: Fear the Turtle Ice Cream from UM Ice Cream (aka “The Dairy”)
6. Marquette University: The Marquette from Real Chili
8. University of Michigan: Triple Play Reuben from Maize and Blue Delicatessen
9. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
12. University of Texas at Austin: Don Juan Breakfast Taco from Juan in a Million
15. Gonzaga University: COG Cookies
26. University of North Carolina: Chicken Cheddar Biscuit from Time-Out
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- The New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the U.S. presidential nominating season, is on Tuesday.