According to the Food Network’s Cooking Channel, these are the 32 best “campus eats” across the country. And because everybody holds their own version of March Madness these days, the dishes will face off bracket style starting tomorrow, with a winner announced April 6 based on reader votes. Each dish comes with a recipe developed by their test kitchen, just in case you can’t bring yourself to choose between foods like NC State’s Sausage Dip and Baylor’s Gut Pack without a fair and square taste test.
3. University of Maryland: Fear the Turtle Ice Cream from UM Ice Cream (aka “The Dairy”)
6. Marquette University: The Marquette from Real Chili
7. University of Wisconsin, Madison: Bo’s Express Ice Cream from the Babcock Hall Dairy Store
8. University of Michigan: Triple Play Reuben from Maize and Blue Delicatessen
9. University of Montana: Griz Breakfast Burrito
10. Syracuse University: Toasted Honey Buns from Cosmos Pizza and Grill
12. University of Texas at Austin: Don Juan Breakfast Taco from Juan in a Million
14. University of California Los Angeles: Ice Cream Sandwich from Diddy Riese
15. Gonzaga University: COG Cookies
17. Harvard University: The Viagra aka Rise to the Occasion Burger from Mr. Bartley’s Burger Cottage
18. UC Berkeley: The Top Dog Frankfurter with Russian-Style Hot Mustard from Top Dog Hot Dog
19. Michigan State University: Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich from Melting Moments
26. University of North Carolina: Chicken Cheddar Biscuit from Time-Out
31. Georgetown University: Chicken Madness from Wisemiller’s Grocery and Deli
32. Purdue University: Boilermaker Pete from Triple XXX Family Restaurant
We've got your WKND covered.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.