1. Put whiskey in them.
2. Use biscuits.
4. Naw, eff that. Sweet potato waffle fries.
Get the recipe at Lauren’s Latest
5. Relive Thanksgiving.
6. Make them adorable.
7. Make them fancy.
8. Make them healthy.
Get Martha Stewart’s recipe for Bean and Veggie Sliders
9. But please don’t get carried away.
“Zucchini buns” are not a thing.
10. You could make the patties out of lamb.
11. Or a fried oyster.
13. Make the patties out of shrimp and pork.
15. Put amazing meatballs in them.
This meatball recipe from NYC’s Little Owl restaurant is the bomb. Get it from Bon Appetit.
17. Make them taste like pizza, why not?
18. Make them on cornbread.
These Bacon and Gorgonzola Cornbread Sliders won the 2010 National Cornbread Cook-Off. Get the recipe from The Orlando Sentinel.
19. And stuff them with eggs.
20. Get ambitious about it. (DUCK CONFIT SLIDERS!)
Hot dang! Duck confit sliders!! Probably the best tasting things on the planet. Get the recipe from Food Nouveau. If making duck confit is new to you and/or scares you, watch this video and follow this corresponding recipe from Gourmet.