2. Rice Congee — KFC, China
It’s made with pork and thousand-year-old egg. YOLO.
3. Coconut Shrimp Pizza — Pizza Hut, South Korea
More like PARTY TIME pizza.
4. Chili Cheese Nuggets — Burger King, Czech Republic
Ho. Ly. Crud. This looks like the best drunk food to never touch American soil.
5. Dry Pork & Seaweed Doughnut — Dunkin’ Donuts, China
For those of you looking to cut back on sugar.
6. Tom Yum Crunch Chicken — KFC, Malaysia
Anything tom yum is OK in my book! (Entitled Anything Tom Yum Is OK.)
7. Green Tea Blizzards — Dairy Queen, Thailand
It’s not an ice cream party until the antioxidants show up.
8. BigSpicy Paneer Wrap — McDonald’s, India
Paneer is a soft cheese crafted by angels in the high heavens so I’m pretty sure eating this wrap may lead to otherworldly experiences.
9. Frosty Coffee Jelly — Wendy’s, Philippines
It’s a Frosty, a coffee, AND a home to bits of strange gelatinous substance: a true trifecta of fun.
10. Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream — Baskin’ Robbins, Malaysia
OMG. This is all I want in an ice cream/life ever.
11. Cheese & Marmite Sarnie — Starbucks, U.K.
Marmite is weird but I guess feeling pain while you’re eating reminds you you’re still alive?
12. Wasabi Cheese and Seaweed Cheese Doughnuts — Dunkin’ Donuts, Singapore
Oh, you didn’t get the memo? Chocolate and sprinkles are for the weak.
13. Ebi Filet-O — McDonald’s, Japan
Basically Filet-O-Fish but with shrimp. Cool.
14. Star Pops Pizza with Mini-Hot Dogs and Mustard — Pizza Hut, Philippines
Not sure if this is heaven or hell, but hey, why not.
15. Spinach & Parmesan Nuggets — McDonald’s, Italy
Sort of looks like vom filling but I’ll bet these lil’ boogers are damn good.
16. Spicy Bean Burger — Burger King, Europe & Asia
Because vegetarians like to get edgy too, you know.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›