4. This guy having a great time in the hot tub.
7. This new dish by everyone’s favorite EVOO enthusiast.
9. This creepy-ass stuff.
Some grade-A boy syrup for your lean man bacon?
11. This ill-advised title that made it all the way to the presses.
13. This truly terrifying sign.
(Um. Would commas even help here?)
17. The questionable safety of this room.
Let’s get real: $900 is a small price to pay in NYC to sleep with one eye open.
22. This scary human who has prepared something equally as frightening as his side dish.
23. THIS DREAM SCENE.
We <3 you, baby seals. And commas.
And finally, a special shout-out from copy editors across the nation to this conscientious fellow.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›