9. This creepy-ass stuff.
Some grade-A boy syrup for your lean man bacon?
11. This ill-advised title that made it all the way to the presses.
13. This truly terrifying sign.
(Um. Would commas even help here?)
17. The questionable safety of this room.
Let’s get real: $900 is a small price to pay in NYC to sleep with one eye open.
22. This scary human who has prepared something equally as frightening as his side dish.
And finally, a special shout-out from copy editors across the nation to this conscientious fellow.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›