9. This creepy-ass stuff.
Some grade-A boy syrup for your lean man bacon?
11. This ill-advised title that made it all the way to the presses.
13. This truly terrifying sign.
(Um. Would commas even help here?)
17. The questionable safety of this room.
Let’s get real: $900 is a small price to pay in NYC to sleep with one eye open.
22. This scary human who has prepared something equally as frightening as his side dish.
And finally, a special shout-out from copy editors across the nation to this conscientious fellow.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.