9. This creepy-ass stuff.
Some grade-A boy syrup for your lean man bacon?
11. This ill-advised title that made it all the way to the presses.
13. This truly terrifying sign.
(Um. Would commas even help here?)
17. The questionable safety of this room.
Let’s get real: $900 is a small price to pay in NYC to sleep with one eye open.
22. This scary human who has prepared something equally as frightening as his side dish.
And finally, a special shout-out from copy editors across the nation to this conscientious fellow.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›