4. This guy having a great time in the hot tub.
7. This new dish by everyone’s favorite EVOO enthusiast.
9. This creepy-ass stuff.
Some grade-A boy syrup for your lean man bacon?
11. This ill-advised title that made it all the way to the presses.
13. This truly terrifying sign.
(Um. Would commas even help here?)
17. The questionable safety of this room.
Let’s get real: $900 is a small price to pay in NYC to sleep with one eye open.
22. This scary human who has prepared something equally as frightening as his side dish.
23. THIS DREAM SCENE.
We <3 you, baby seals. And commas.
And finally, a special shout-out from copy editors across the nation to this conscientious fellow.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›