1. She makes wearing high heels look easy
Plus, she can rock the Louboutins.
2. She is a humanitarian
She’s the former CEO of the Clean Water Initiative.
6. She’s not the only lady with the surname Underwood who has great legs
7. She’s good with children
Just giving advice to Peter Russo’s children in the midst of a his scandal.
8. She can get herself out of trouble
Behind every great man is a woman with blood on her hands.
9. You love her relationship with Frank
Between work and everything else, they just love each other.
10. Her husband even has a quote about her
Hail to the Chief.
11. She makes you want to wear business attire
14. She grew up on a ranch with horses
Every girl wanted a horse when they were little.
15. She’s one smart woman
She has her bachelor’s degree in environmental health and chemistry from Harvard. As well as her master’s in public health from Harvard.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›