1. B*Witched- C’est La Vie
Bad Lyrics: Play with the girls, play with the boys if you ever get lonely play with your toy.
2. Backstreet Boys- Rock Your Body
This song doesn’t sound quite bad, but you will think twice about the meaning by the lyrics
Naughty Lyric: Am I sexual? Yeah.
3. Spice Girls- Two Become One
You never knew it was about getting it on like never before.
4. Semi Charmed Kind of Life
You didn’t even know that this was about crystal meth.
5. There goes the Neighborhood-Sheryl Crow
Bad Lyric: I dropped acid on a saturday night just to see what the fuss was about.
6. Outkast- Roses
Check out Big Boi’s rap where he mentions prostitutes.
7. Sugar Ray- Every Morning
Hhm, every morning his girlfriend is a saint although she is cheating on him.
8. Goo Goo Dolls- Slide
Johnny Rzeznik explained on an episode of VH1 Storytellers that this was about a girl from a Catholic family who gets pregnant. Her boyfriend and her decide whether to get an abortion or get married.
9. Missy Elliott-Work It
You probably liked it because Alyson Stoner, had the girl on Mike’s Super Short Show.
10. Aqua-Barbie Girl
Naughty Lyric: Kiss me here, touch me there, Hanky Panky
11. Ricky Martin-Livin La Vida Loca
Woke up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel
She took my heart and she took my money
she must’ve slipped me a sleeping pill
12. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Californication
Sorry to break it to you kiddies, it is not a word made up with California being a fabulous state.
13. Dave Matthews - Crash Into Me
Naughty Lyric: Hike up your skirt a little more and show the world to me.
14. The Offspring - She’s got Issues
You can also include every song on the album Americana.
15. Everclear- AM Radio
You just thought this was about technology of the 1970s.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.