2. You commonly refer to yourself as a Chipotle addict or “Chipotlaholic” and joke about how their ingredients must be mixed with heroin or crack in order to give your addiction some sort of evidentiary support.
3. You see that the line is out the door and down the street and it still doesn’t deter you.
6. You rarely, if ever, deviate from your favorite ingredients. Occasionally you’ll mix it up with a new salsa or double something up but you know what you like.
9. You have your own little ways of working the system, i.e., getting a bowl with soft taco shells on the side…tacos/mini burritos with most of the bowl leftover!
10. You respect the delicate and learned skill of wrapping the perfect burrito.
11. You get giddy when you find the chips covered with the most crystal salty deliciousness.
12. You noticed when the bright yellow corn salsa started to become white corn salsa…and you were skeptical of this although they assured you it was a seasonal thing.
13. Of course you know about the nachos and the quesadillas, both of which are considered “secret” menu items for the less knowledgeable Chipotlians among us.
14. When you go to Chipotle with friends you don’t talk while you eat…there’s no time for talking. It’s serious.
15. The size of this guy’s burrito makes you want to stand up and start a slow clap.
16. You literally SEETHE when the person in front of you has 5 orders they’re reading off of their phone…Ain’t nobody got time for that.
19. But that doesn’t stop you from coming back the next day bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
21. You would (and probably have) dressed up as a burrito on halloween for a free “Boo-rito”.
22. Heck, you’d even subject your helpless child to a foil wrap in order to get another one.
23. Forget babies in flowers, you think this is much more artistic.
24. You know just the right thing to say to your significant other to get them going.
25. Sometimes you wish your Chipotle could whisper sweet nothings in your ear.
26. You wrote this question on the FAQ section of the Chipotle website.
Let’s face it, no matter how hard you try your Chipotle addiction will always get the best of you. They know it, we know it, better to just accept it now.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›