2. “Dinner” is what they call lunch, and “Supper” is their version of dinner
4. Midwest summers are ridiculously hot
.. and wet. WHY IS EVERYTHING WET?!
6. Towns are identified by their water towers
and they get creative.
But for you:
Where is the cellar?! Why aren’t people running?! When does the cow fly by?
16. This is what most of their highways look like
Two lanes forever…
17. This is where most of their shopping is done
and there is always one within an hour or two drive
21. They have tons of summer festivals for everything!
Butterfestival, Tulip Festival, Rhubarb Festivals…