1. You were probably a accident child.
As Hannah Montana would say, “Everybody makes mistakes, Everybody has those days”
Your parents mistake just happened to last for the next 18 years.
2. Because you were an accident you got nicknames like: “Oops” “Uh-oh” and “Surprise.”
Your Aunts and Uncles thought it was hilarious… You not so much.
3. There is a large age gap between you and your siblings.
And by large I mean, your siblings kids are closer to your age.
4. There were multiple occasions where strangers mistook your siblings for your parents.
And when it did happen you couldn’t make eye contact with your siblings for hours afterwards.
5. And there are times people think your parents are your grandparents.
6. You got your siblings hand-me-downs from a generation ago.
8. Your countertops got more and more cluttered.
9. Your house was asleep by 9 p.m.
10. There are tennis balls hanging from the ceiling of your garage.
Like every other grandparent in the United States
11. Your food is constantly expiring.
Do they buy it expired? Do they just not check the date? We will never know.
12. Other’s family vacations:
13. Sometimes they try to use your “lingo.”
Lots of Love!
“Are we slices together now?”
14. Memory loss is something you deal with on a daily basis.
15. You know all the theme songs to their TV shows.
Like MASH, Banaza, CSI, NCIS, Bones, Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy.
16. Sometime your house smells like mothballs.
Or worse. like cabbage. Why does it smell like cabbage?
17. At grocery stores they traveled in style
20. Plus you get away with everything because they stopped caring one kid ago.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›