2. When You Cry Harder In Public Than You Do In Your Room
Because more feels.
3. The Cold Doesn’t Bother You Anyway
Especially on a release date.
4. When Your Fav Is Becoming Successful
Proud mommy moment because you believed in them.
5. When You Wish You Could Protect Them From Paps
(Or at least destroy all their cameras)
7. If FanFiction Were A Subject In School, You’d Be On The Honor Roll
Or in detention with notes from teachers asking what’s wrong with your mental health.
8. Being Basically Famous In Your Fandom
Walking into events like “the queen is here”
10. You’d Do Anything To See Your Idols Live
11. You’ll Travel Anywhere To See Them, You Don’t Care
I live in Narnia but hey they’re touring in New York, LET’S GO.
12. You’re Not Afraid To Wear That Perfect Concert Outfit Proudly
You don’t care about the haters in the back (she’s not even dressed up, come on.)
13. Even Though You’re One In A Million , You Know They’ll See You One Day
(Or 52 million)
16. When Other Fans In The Fanbase Start Drama…
You just want to vote them all off the internet.
17. When Other Fans Start Leaving The Fanbase…
They obviously were not about that fangirl life.
18. When People Say One Day You’ll Have To Move On
But? Fangirling? Is? Life???
19. But You Know You’ll Never Leave Your Fav
Once a fangirl, always a fangirl.
20. You Defend Your Favs Till The End
If only you could take shovels to concerts…
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".