1. If you’re trying to avoid being apprehended and someone comes after you, beat up your attacker and steal his gun.
8. Make sure you have a chip implanted in your hand to trigger blackouts in the event you’re put in a compromising situation.
9. When needing to break a friend out of maximum security, threatening the person holding said friend with a gun can do the trick.
10. It’s good to make friends who will blow holes into buildings for you, in the event that someone is interfering with your original escape plan.
12. No matter how many guns are pointed at you, use any distraction (like other gun shots from afar) to run away.
13. If someone tries to stop you from escaping a parking garage, don’t give up. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
18. Seriously though, that poker face can get you far in life. Even with the president of the United States.
19. Never take your eyes off the bad guy in a gun fight, because he could throw a grenade at any moment.
23. In the event you need to take over a heavily armed cargo ship, have a friend pull up the location schematics so you can anticipate every shooter.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.