1. Lucy Wagner, aka Britney Spears, singing Madonna in her underwear during the opening scene of the 2002 blockbuster hit* Crossroads.
*This movie tanked.
3. Lucy and friends singing as they drive cross roads.
Not Zoe Saldana or Taryn Manning’s finest moment.
4. Lucy reading the lyrics to “I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman” as a poem.
Shockingly, she was no Emily Dickinson.
5. Mia Thermopolis picking a suitor from a slide show in The Princess Diaries 2.
HRH William was included. HA! Sorry, but yeah right.
7. Charlotte and Cooper’s narrative dancing on Private Practice as they looked back on Charlotte’s pregnancy.
What pregnant woman can do that???
8. Dr. Addison Montgomery having therapy sessions with a talking elevator.
This happened multiple times. She’s a doctor and couldn’t figure out where the voice was coming from?
11. And when Shonda cast Bellamy Young as a guest character.
We all know this woman was born to be a star. Thank goodness she figured out that one!