1. This is your house — that you share with 114,804 of your closest friends.
2. This is your “little brother.”
3. This man elicits a rage deep inside of you that you didn’t know existed.
So does this guy (and his sweater vest).
4. But this guy holds a soft spot in your heart.
7. You think the only way to successfully play sports is with your shoes untied.
33. You’ve thought about bringing your future spouse to the West Engin Arch.
The story goes, if you kiss someone under the arch before you turn 21, you two will get married. Others say if you simply kiss under the arch at exactly midnight, at any age, you two will get married.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵