1. A guy went up to a girl at Starbucks in Los Angeles and started hitting on her. She reluctantly gave him her number.
3. The girl’s friend, Ben Roc, posted the video on his Instagram page. Soon other people began creating their own versions of the video.
4. Rosen added the tag #starbucksdrakehands to the videos and spoofs have been popping up from all over.
11. So go ahead, give your number to the guy behind you in line at Starbucks today.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.