1. Zoe stole our hearts 13 years ago when she starred as the fabulously honest Eva in “Center Stage.”
2. Since then, she has become one of Hollywood’s leading ladies, starring in box office successes like “Avatar.”
4. Zoe deserves all of this success and attention, because she’s basically killing it right now.
5. She’s done a great job at ensuring she always looks fantastic in the constant spotlight.
6. She looks fantastic in heavier fabrics.
7. Or just tight and white.
(and we all know this combo doesn’t give one bit!)
8. She’s even more beautiful when she’s bashful about her beauty.
9. She knows how unbelievable she looks in Jason Wu.
10. She can make a crop top look sophisticated.
11. She can rock a Givenchy skirt with just a black top and basic hair-do.
12. She won best dressed at the 2013 Academy Awards.
Like, who are we kidding?
13. And she can rock it just as well from the back as she can from the front.
14. She knows how to rock a movie premiere.
Though she looks like she’s modeling on a runway here, she’s actually just attending the “Star Trek” premiere in London.
15. She doesn’t immediately kill someone when they step on her gorgeous white train.
In fact, she plays it quite cool.
18. And really confident and comfortable in her own skin.
Why wouldn’t she be? It’s perfect!
19. She’s a fantastic role model.
“Women are reminded of their age all the time and it’s usually by a fricking fat, big-bellied old man with a comb-over and you look at him and you’re like, “Really? Give me a break. You just have more money and more power in this situation than I do, but not in my life.” - ZS
20. She supports great causes.
FINCA is a non-profit that works to bring financial stability and jobs to low-income communities.
24. She’s just a normal person, like you and me, and gets tired after a long day.
“I’m a massive sci-fi fan. When they were prepping me to go on the Star Trek tour, some of the marketing people asked me to say that Star Trek was a great film for women to see. And I said, ‘Why would I do that? Aren’t they coming anyway?’ I honestly thought every girl loved sci-fi. I was raised in a home where we watched 2001, Blade Runner, ET, and my heroes were Ripley and Sarah Connor (from the Alien and Terminator films), and I thought all girls were like that. I mean, are we only meant to read Jane Austen?” - ZS