1. The night Peyton and Brooke went to a college party as high school sophomores and Peyton got roofied.
Subsequently, any time your eyes glanced away from your drink for one second at a party, you put it down and got a new one.
2. When Keith turned on a red arrow and got into a terrible car accident.
And suddenly, Dan is the good guy and Keith is in trouble and nothing really makes sense.
3. Or that time Nathan crashed his race car on the track because he was distraught over losing Haley.
Any part of you that ever thought trying track racing would be fun disappeared forever.
4. When Dan got burned in the dealership fire.
The flames were scary enough, but the uncertainty for SEASONS of who started the fire left you terrified.
5. The school shooting.
This episode left you with a lot to think about when it comes to bullying, mental health, and gun control.
6. When Dan USED THE SCHOOL SHOOTING to kill Keith, his own brother, in cold blood.
And to this day, you cannot accept that this actually happened.
7. The limo accident on the bridge.
Why anyone would drive on this death bridge is BEYOND ME.
8. When Peyton’s fake brother Derek, aka Ian, covered her room with pictures of her.
And you found a new worst nightmare that you couldn’t even have imagined.
9. And then Ian was shoved out of the window, but was gone by the time the police arrived a few minutes later.
WHERE DID HE GO?? WASN’T HE DEAD AFTER THAT FALL???
10. That time Nathan’s loan shark hit Haley with his car.
SHE’S PREGNANT FOR GOODNESS’ SAKE!
11. Or when Ian returned (because he wasn’t in jail after all) and attacked Peyton and Brooke.
After this episode, it took a long, long time for you to be able to stay home alone again.
12. When Nathan got shoved through a glass window during a bar fight.
DON’T GET IN BAR FIGHTS. Lesson learned.
13. The day Jamie got abducted by psycho nanny Carrie.
This lady scared the shit out of you! Imagine being 4.5-years-old!
14. And then psycho nanny Carrie ran Dan over with her car and held him hostage.
15. The time Brooke was attacked in her store as she was locking up.
Forever afraid of the dark.
16. When Quentin was killed.
THIS IS THE SCARIEST SCENE TO EVER AIR ON TELEVISION. RIP QUENTIN.
17. When psycho nanny Carrie chased Haley and Jamie in the woods.
If you were hiding during this scene, it turns out OK. Deb appears and smacks Carrie in the face with a glass bottle.
18. The time Xavier, who attacked Brooke and killed Quentin, picked up Sam.
19. And Xavier held Sam hostage.
NO ONE IS HAVING A NICE NIGHT!
20. When Katie shot Quinn and Clay.
WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? EVERYONE WAS HAPPY! Oh…
21. Or when Brooke and Jamie got trapped in a car during a horrible thunderstorm.
Of course the levy breaks. OF COURSE!
22. And Katie returned to try to kill Quinn in her home.
Straight up horror film writing right here.
23. When Nathan got kidnapped.
The mafia is in North Carolina?!?!
24. When Xavier attacked Brooke in the parking garage.
Great, now parking garages are off-limits.
25. Dan’s elaborate rescue of Nathan.
You really had no idea who was dead and who was alive and who was good and who was bad. By the end, you were just gasping for air.
26. One Tree Hill was an intense show to watch. But we’ll always have the time when a dog ate Dan’s transplant heart!
OMG! Karma does exist!
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.