1. Camilla has such fantastic taste in hats.
2. Even the Queen admires her style.
3. And like any true fashionista, she knows how to wear and re-wear her hats.
The Duchess of Cornwall first wore this hat to her stepson William’s wedding to Kate Middleton.
4. She can handle a large brim…
5. …Even when she peers over, it stays in place…
6. She displays the most intricate bows.
7. Sometimes they’re simple.
8. Or hidden.
But they’re always lovely.
9. She’s not afraid of bright colors.
10. Or soft pastels.
Another Royal admiring her hat!
11. She looks very chic in her favorite type of hat: the feathered hat.
12. Sometimes she just adds a few feathers.
13. Sometimes feathers cover the entire top.
14. Actually, a lot of times feathers cover the entire top…
15. But she wears them proudly.
16. She also loves wearing a bird’s nest.
17. Or mixing flowers with her favorite style, feathers.
18. Or just accentuating a large rose.
19. This is her mullet hat (and we mean that in the best way).
Serious on the left, flower power on the right.
20. She knows how to wear weather appropriate hats.
21. So she looks nice and warm in the dead of Winter.
This photograph was taken on Christmas Day in Sandringham, England. It was surely a tad chilly, to say the least.
22. She adores a good fascinator.
23. Especially when she can be twinsies with her husband, Prince Charles.
24. Or just make a fun statement.
25. And she knows, no matter what you’re wearing, always make sure your hat pattern matches your outfit pattern.
A+ in Hat Etiquette 101