1. This is the perfect bib because it doubles as a necklace and neck-warmer.
A Maison Gripoix bib; circa 2000.
2. Why bother investing in a brooch if it’s not neon?
NSFW Billy Boyn brooches; 1988.
3. Have you ever heard someone say, “That’s too many tassles?” Me neither.
A Miriam Haskell necklace that; circa late 1950s.
4. It’s a shame mother nature can’t glitterize all leaves like this.
A Roger Jean-Pierre brooch; circa the 1950s-1960s.
A Iradj Moini brooch that is circa 1994.
7. Or that the sun isn’t this flawless.
Yves Saint Laurent necklace; circa 1980s.
8. This is ideal for the Fourth of July.
Jazz up any old backyard BBQ.
Lawrence Vrba bib necklace; early 1990s.
9. The more jewels, the merrier.
A Balenciaga pendant; circa the 1960s.
11. Another gorgeous bib necklace.
A Mimi Di N bib necklace; circa 1960s-1970s.
12. Can you grasp owning 4,000 pieces of jewelry like this?
You’re probably green with, well, you know.
A Miriam Haskell bib necklace; 1954.
13. A gorgeous corsage for any occasion.
A Valentino cuff bracelet; circa the 1970s - 1980s.
14. Pearls and stones and gold, oh my!
Remember: all fake!
Schreiner bib necklace; circa 1960s.
15. Known as the “Fruit Salad” bracelet. It does look delicious.
Trifari bracelet; circa the 1940s.
16. Stars really should come in every color of the rainbow.
Yves Saint Laurent necklace; circa 2000.
17. This eye doesn’t seem evil, not one bit. Actually, it seems quite magical.
A Roger Jean-Pierre brooch; circa 1950s - 1960s.
18. No jewelry collection is complete without bird pins.
Nettie Rosenstein dress clip; circa 1930s - 1940s.
19. Or lobster pins.
Iradj Moini brooch; 1955.
20. Also necessary: insects.
Marcel Boucher brooch; 1941.
22. And of course: swans.
Trifari brooches; 1941 and 1942.
The exhibit will run from June 25, 2013 to January 20, 2014 at New York’s Museum of Arts and Design.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".