2. Waking up with a drink in your bed is not only acceptable, but mandatory.
3. This kind of outfit is not only acceptable, but respected.
4. And sometimes you don’t even need clothes to participate.
Omar Eid / Facebook
5. Sidewalk food is just considered breakfast meat. Fuel for the body.
Flickr: izenstein ” / Creative Commons “
7. Maybe just skip food all together and have the breakfast of champions.
8. Just as long as you have your Solo cup (even if you’re not really sure it’s the one you started with and you think it might have diseases).
9. Because Saturday is a day when anything goes. Like napping.
11. A day when slip n’ slides are made for adults.
Logan Rhoades / BuzzFeed
12. When playlists are more carefully constructed than your homework (and arguably more important).
14. A day you can temporarily join the marching band.
Emily Orley / BuzzFeed
17. You’re reunited with old friends — and make new ones more quickly than you can in just about any other setting.
18. You are amused by people like this, although you try to stay at least ten feet away from them for personal safety.
19. And there’s nothing like watching your favorite team with a hundred thousand of your closest friends.
20. Because Saturday is not just another day of the week; it’s a tradition.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.