2. If you need to blackmail someone, make sure to address them by their full name.
Everyone needs a Blaine in their life.
3. Remember to stop and think before throwing out a catchphrase.
Queen Kathryn knows best.
4. If you want to get your point across, go for the hair pull.
Forget about lunch tables in the cafeteria.
6. “E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles.”
And deception works much better when you’re wearing sunglasses and smiles.
7. If you try drugs, someone will write about it in a journal that’s passed out to the entire school.
And it goes without saying that carrying cocaine around in your rosary at all times is not the smartest idea.
8. Make sure you don’t drink iced teas from Long Island.
A swirl straw and an alcoholic beverage don’t mix well.
9. Don’t interrupt someone while they’re writing!
It’s really just a common courtesy.
10. Despite how hard you try, remember…
11. And most importantly…
12. If you’re not sure how to ask someone on a date, this is a great conversation starter.
15. And sometimes you’ll want to lie about how you really feel.
If you love someone, don’t tell them they were basically just a notch on your bedpost.
16. But know that if someone stands at the top of an escalator waiting for you, they’re probably the “one.”
Because this is THE most romantic scene of all time and if someone goes to all the trouble to recreate it for you, then you’re really lucky.
17. And when in situations where the above don’t apply, you can always turn to the soundtrack.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›