1. April Rhodes, maybe the most beloved New Directions honorary member, returned.
And once she finishes her wine, she’s totally going to save New Directions.
2. And finally gave New Directions the opportunity to perform “Raise Your Glass.”
Not to be outdone by the Warblers, everyone literally raised glasses.
4. And Santana convinced Brittany to sing and dance to “Valerie” with her.
Because Santana wants Brittany to stop being a math guinea pig and return to what she loves most: dancing. Brittana forever.
5. Puck serenaded Quinn with “Keep Holding On.”
Because she showed up with a jerk boyfriend and he wanted to remind her he could still cut her heart. He can and he cuts harder than a knife.
6. Holly Holiday, another favorite guest and friend of April, made an appearance.
And acknowledged the most important Glee Facebook page that should exist in real life.
7. And led the gang in a no-frills production of “Happy.”
Remember when New Directions’ performances were just singing and dancing in the choir room? Those were the best. And apparently, if they had just stuck to those, New Directions wouldn’t be cut due to the insane financial burden it puts on the school.
8. Brittany put her math skills to use.
9. And Brittany’s AMAZING web series had another installment.
Can this be a spin-off?
10. There was one more diva-off.
Because Rachel and Mercedes needed to know once and for all who was the all-star of New Directions.
11. To, of course, “Defying Gravity.”
Can you ever hear “Defying Gravity” too many times? No, no you can’t. And by no, I mean yes.
15. And so did Puck and Quinn!
I mean, of course she wasn’t going to let him leave. But a dramatic run down the hallway made it so much better.
16. Finn was given a permanent resting place in the auditorium.
And it was extremely emotional. ALL OF THE FEELS.