1. April Rhodes, maybe the most beloved New Directions honorary member, returned.
And once she finishes her wine, she’s totally going to save New Directions.
2. And finally gave New Directions the opportunity to perform “Raise Your Glass.”
Not to be outdone by the Warblers, everyone literally raised glasses.
7. And led the gang in a no-frills production of “Happy.”
Remember when New Directions’ performances were just singing and dancing in the choir room? Those were the best. And apparently, if they had just stuck to those, New Directions wouldn’t be cut due to the insane financial burden it puts on the school.
8. Brittany put her math skills to use.
9. And Brittany’s AMAZING web series had another installment.
Can this be a spin-off?
10. There was one more diva-off.
Because Rachel and Mercedes needed to know once and for all who was the all-star of New Directions.
11. To, of course, “Defying Gravity.”
Can you ever hear “Defying Gravity” too many times? No, no you can’t. And by no, I mean yes.
The second half of the Glee two-part 100th episode special airs on Tuesday, March 25 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.