1. When we witnessed her first medicinal sip.
2. Every time she was with her father.
And rightfully so, because who wouldn’t need a drink around this guy?
3. When she found out Amanda was pregnant with the president’s baby.
Or she THOUGHT it was the president’s baby.
4. After (yet another) late night phone call with Fitz.
5. Or just any phone call.
Look at her, chatting, pouring, and drinking effortlessly. Multitasking at its finest.
6. When she was dealing with her fear of the president dying and not being able to say goodbye.
7. In the company of her BFF Cy, regardless if they’re happy or sad.
8. She even drinks with clients.
(Yes, she’s not technically in white here but that is a very light-colored cardigan and blouse. Plus, she’s got the whole bottle in her hand!)
9. Another client, another glass close enough to her white outfit.
10. When she found out her father is Command.
11. Any time she’s with Jake.
Presumably because she feels like she’s cheating on Fitz. That stress would rile someone, but Olivia holds her glass steady.
12. There isn’t even a spot on that white cashmere blanket!
Which you know she’s covered herself with while drinking on many a really rough night.
13. Or when she realized her father controls her life, and always will.
Large gulps, girl.
14. And of course, when she got fired.
Because, who doesn’t?