1. Around 6,000 people joined them to honor their new $145 million cathedral. It only took 15 years to build.
2. Here they are! Two massive movie stars sitting next to one another celebrating this place they created.
John’s hair is looking uber-dense lately.
3. It’s made quite a name for itself now that it’s become the tallest building in Clearwater, Fla.
4. It’s complete with a podium that has four mountains on it.
5. Behold, the fifth floor… where the Super Power program allegedly takes place. (Supposedly this program can revive the dead?)
(Unsure if this arrow is pointing to the correct floor.)
6. Is that an exercise track on the sixth floor? Are Scientologists encouraged to run until they’re enlightened? Or pass out? Not sure, really.
Is this even the sixth floor? No clue.