1. Everything about Kacey Musgraves’ dazzling performance was phenomenal. Light-up boots, hello.
2. Lang Lang’s incredible fire display had us sweating up a storm.
3. The set during Pharrell, Daft Punk, and Stevie Wonder’s concert made us wish our house was lined with neon lights.
4. I mean, look at this thing.
5. The smoke during the Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar show looked like a movie scene.
6. But, way better.
7. It will be hard to forget the performance* in front of this insanely beautiful backdrop.
*Lindsey Buckingham, Trent Reznor, Dave Grohl, Joshua Homme, Ilan Rubin, and Robin Fink collaborated during this show.
8. You couldn’t help but stare during Lorde’s dark and mysterious production of “Royals.”
9. There are no words needed for this photo of Beyoncé’s showstopping theatrics.
10. Or, this photo, for that matter.
11. Pink’s aerial performance was mesmerizing to say the least.
12. Look at the hands.
13. If you thought the light show during Metallica was intense, just wait.
14. Say wha? You know someone got blinded by these beautiful laser beams.
15. Is this an album cover in the making?
16. Katy Perry’s set looked like something straight out of Snow White & The Huntsman.
17. Except with a stripper’s pole, obviously.
18. No blurred lines for Robin Thicke last night! Just a few colorful lightbulbs.
19. Finally, the room looked absolutely spectacular during Macklemore’s* performance.
*Can’t forget Madonna, Ryan Lewis, and Mary Lambert!
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›