1. During the screening Shailene broke into tears while watching a scene from her movie.
2. The actress recently opened up about the film, saying, “It taught me a deeper sense of gratitude and a deeper sense of appreciation for these small palpable moments, because they’re the only thing that we’re guaranteed.”
3. Don’t worry, her co-stars Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff were quick to comfort her.
4. This might be the sweetest photo ever.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›