1. During the screening Shailene broke into tears while watching a scene from her movie.
2. The actress recently opened up about the film, saying, “It taught me a deeper sense of gratitude and a deeper sense of appreciation for these small palpable moments, because they’re the only thing that we’re guaranteed.”
3. Don’t worry, her co-stars Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff were quick to comfort her.
4. This might be the sweetest photo ever.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.