1. During the screening Shailene broke into tears while watching a scene from her movie.
2. The actress recently opened up about the film, saying, “It taught me a deeper sense of gratitude and a deeper sense of appreciation for these small palpable moments, because they’re the only thing that we’re guaranteed.”
3. Don’t worry, her co-stars Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff were quick to comfort her.
4. This might be the sweetest photo ever.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›