1. During the screening Shailene broke into tears while watching a scene from her movie.
2. The actress recently opened up about the film, saying, “It taught me a deeper sense of gratitude and a deeper sense of appreciation for these small palpable moments, because they’re the only thing that we’re guaranteed.”
3. Don’t worry, her co-stars Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff were quick to comfort her.
4. This might be the sweetest photo ever.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›