2. The sun’s out (sort of), the birds are chirpin’, the gals are wrestlin’. Life is good.
3. Then all the sudden, it hits you all at once, like a brick or a can of peas. THE DOUBLE-BOUNCE.
The double-bounce ‘ain’t no joke.
4. Double-bouncing is literally living life on the Dangerous side with a capital D.
It’s not for the faint of heart. If you can’t handle it, you simply gotta walk away.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›