2. The sun’s out (sort of), the birds are chirpin’, the gals are wrestlin’. Life is good.
3. Then all the sudden, it hits you all at once, like a brick or a can of peas. THE DOUBLE-BOUNCE.
The double-bounce ‘ain’t no joke.
4. Double-bouncing is literally living life on the Dangerous side with a capital D.
It’s not for the faint of heart. If you can’t handle it, you simply gotta walk away.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.