2. The sun’s out (sort of), the birds are chirpin’, the gals are wrestlin’. Life is good.
3. Then all the sudden, it hits you all at once, like a brick or a can of peas. THE DOUBLE-BOUNCE.
The double-bounce ‘ain’t no joke.
4. Double-bouncing is literally living life on the Dangerous side with a capital D.
It’s not for the faint of heart. If you can’t handle it, you simply gotta walk away.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›