1. Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed
A lot going on here.
2. Bruce Willis & Emma Willis
Sweet moment but odd that it’s happening on a red carpet.
3. Janice Dickinson & Mystery Man
Hands. Tongues. Everywhere.
4. Jesse Metcalfe & Cara Santana
You can just go back to your hotel room.
5. Nigel Barker & Christine Barker
AHHHH. The neck kiss.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo & Irina Shayk
This one isn’t that bad. However, if you’ve got the attention of another couple, you’ve been kissing for too long.
7. Emily Van Camp & Josh Bowman
Public pool, everybody. Public pool.
8. Alec Baldwin & Hilaria Baldwin
Would’ve been sweeter if there weren’t 40 cameras behind you.
9. Drew Barrymore & Will Kopeland
LOVE this couple, but I might prefer to sit next to them or in front of them.
10. Macaulay Culkin & Mystery Lady
Wait till the food’s cleared, at least.
11. Shenae Grimes & Josh Beech
This one wouldn’t have been weird at all if the paparazzi wasn’t there. But if they’re surrounding you mid-makeout, it means you’ve stopped on the sidewalk. Keep walking, folks.
12. LeAnn Rhimes & Eddie Cibrian
If you’re at your kid’s soccer game, you gotta make it quick.
13. David Hasselhoff & Hayley Roberts
The crowd is watching.
14. Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy
The neck kisses. What’s with public neck kisses?
15. Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose
No captions necessary.
16. Paris HIlton & River Viiperi
Bite his bottom lip in another place less public, maybe?
17. Elizabeth Hurley & Shane Warne
Speaking of lip biting.
18. Bow Wow & Tyra Banks
Not even sure they were dating, but still. Maybe not on the show?
19. Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban
I feel as if we’re intruding on something here.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›