1. You booked your trip, and got excited that you had four months to get in shape.
4. Then winter break hit, and the holiday food binge commenced.
5. Back at school, you and your friends vowed to make the next two and a half months the healthiest months of your lives.
7. Monday comes, and for the next week you only bring carrots and hummus for lunch.
Hey, you’re getting the hang of this!
12. You now start to think that maybe you should just accept your body the way that it is.
Where do they sell trendy one-pieces?
13. With a month left, you realize the gym is probably a good idea.
15. Looking online for new bathing suits, you find yourself despising the models in the pictures.
16. With two weeks to spare, you shun any and all types of breads, chips, and snacks from your diet.
18. You begin to practice poses to find the ones that look the best in pictures.
NO PICTURES WHILE SITTING. STANDING OR LAYING ONLY.
19. You give in and buy a trendy cover up, preparing for the worst.
20. But in the end, you realize that no matter what you look like, having an amazing time with your friends is all that will really matter.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›