24. Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, UK
Whilst this is a rather delightful selfie, Camilla isn’t taking it herself, and she is probably the epitome of a minor royal.
23. Prince Edward, UK
Great effort, but terrible expression…
21. Prince Andrew, UK
As a first selfie goes - and a first tweet - pretty strong. But does anyone even know who Prince Andrew is?
20. Princes William and Harry, UK
It’s not quite obvious whether they’re taking this one - props to the woman photobombing them at the back!
19. Prince Laurent and family, Belgium
Part of the Belgium royal family, kids and all!
18. Prince William, UK (again)
Again, he’s not technically taking it…but still rocking it.
17. Prince Charles, UK
Look at that cheeky grin! Prince Charles doesn’t look too happy though…
15. Prince Charles, UK (again again)
…I think that’s the closest to a smile you’re going to get.
14. Queen Letizia, Spain
Now we start getting to the professionals. Great hair? Check. Great teeth? Check. Honest smile? …working on it.
13. Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth, UK
Would have ranked higher if they were smiling.
12. Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit, Norway
Taking selfies like pros here - with their very own photobomber!
11. Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge, UK
Great snap of the future Queen of England - although not her best smile…
7. Crown Princess Victoria, Sweden
Points for taking a selfie with the Crown Princess on the day that you become a Swedish citizen!
5. Prince William, UK (again again again)
This is a particularly strong selfie, because apparently Madison Lambe was shaking so much that Prince William took the photograph himself.
She has his DNA.
4. King Phillipe, Belgium
The World Cup 2014 Belgium squad got a rather nice selfie. The only problem with this photo? Poor ol’ King Phillipe doesn’t seem to know what to do with his hands…
3. Pope Francis, Vatican
Fun fact: technically, the Pope is the one of only three elected monarchs in the world. The other two countries that have elected monarchs are Malaysia and Cambodia.
2. Prince Bader Bin Saud and King Abdullah, Saudi Arabia
It’s not everyday you get two different royal generations in one selfie.
But let’s be honest, the absolute QUEEN of selfies must be…
1. Queen Elizabeth, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the UK. Phew.
When you’re reigning over that many countries, your selfie form has to be on point. And darn it, Lizzie has got it sorted. Rather than take the darn photographs herself, she just carefully positions herself, and BAM.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.