1. So you’ve chosen your favourite brand and established yourself as a certified fanboy/girl.
4. And against all better judgement you decide to try and make it work.
5. Here’s a few simple steps to remain friends, whilst staying somewhat emotionally unscathed.
6. Lets begin with the obvious, refrain from any discussion thats likely to end in turmoil.
8. ..Or better yet, distract yourself by thinking of something else, anything else.
10. Don’t even think of mentioning that friend of a friend of yours, who once had an issue with their device. No matter how helpful you think your being.
11. Be supportive of their purchase decision. After all there is only one way they will come to the realisation that their wrong.
12. Do not under any circumstances, tell your friend about the excellent review you just read about your favourite device.
13. Bottling up your emotions is a recipe for disaster. Ensure that you leave yourself some alone time to sob profusely.
14. And don’t worry you can always find support on your favourite fanboy forum.
15. Or perhaps you could share some of your wisdom in the comment section on Youtube.
16. Finally be patient. The day you have been waiting for will soon come along, when they realise they have made a huge mistake.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️