1. Cancun, Mexico - Ke$ha
Her life is basically one never-ending college spring break, after all.
2. New York City, New York - Leighton Meester
Nothing says Manhattan quite like Blair Waldorf’s headband.
3. London, England - Emma Watson
Both the city and the Harry Potter star are classic and timeless.
4. Amsterdam, Netherlands - Miley Cyrus
These two are a match made in heaven. La da de da de, indeed.
5. Lake Como, Italy - George Clooney
Obvious? Yes. Perfect? Yes.
6. Barbados - Rihanna
Her Instagram feed of this year’s carnival was basically one big promotion for the island.
7. Athens, Greece - Lindsay Lohan
The only thing that has crumbled more than Greece’s economy in the past few years is Lindsay’s career.
8. Disneyland, Orlando, Florida - Taylor Swift
No matter how old each get, they’ll always appeal to those who are young at heart.
9. Washington, D.C. - Kerry Washington
I mean… have you seen Scandal? Kerry pretty much owns Washington, even if it’s only fictional.
10. Paris, France - Gwenyth Paltrow
Chic, posh, and fashionable? Check. A touch of snobbiness? Check.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.