1. The high-waisted bikini flatters any and ALL body types.
2. HWB for curvy ladies!
The ASOS CURVE selection of HWBs is versatile, trendy and affordable, with some at $18/piece.
3. HWB for slender ladies!
WANELO compiles tons of online sites that sell the HWB all in one place. Some are going for as low as $13.99.
4. HWB for full-figured ladies!
Thisnext.com carries dozens of hot HWBs for the fuller figure, in styles that flatter and offer support where you need it.
5. Allie wore a HWB in The Notebook.
Do you see the kind of love she gets, based on the life decisions she makes?!
If Allie does it, it must be right.
7. It slims your tummy and defines your waist.
And EVERY girl can use a little peace of mind when it comes to the tum-tum area at beach time!
8. An underwire top enhances the retro look.
And that’s especially great for ladies who need a bit more support for the girls!
9. It practically begs for vintage accessorizing.
Don a colorful head wrap or turban. Not only is it super stylish, but it helps manage those pesky flyways in the ocean breeze!
Add a denim button down like Rihanna—or roll up the sleeves/tie the shirt tails for a look straight out of Grease!
Partly thanks to Miley Cyrus, body jewelry is back, and adds just the right amount of bling to enhance the HBW.
12. A slew of celebrities have embraced the HBW.
From Kat Graham to TaySway to Snooki and Ashley Greene, the HBW proves it’ll flatter any height, shape and size! What are you waiting for?
13. It may be the last time the cat-eye sunglasses make an appearance… at least for another 4 decades.
Take advantage of the opportunity will you can.
14. It’s totally affordable.
Utilize online shopping! Sites like AliExpress.com and DHGate.com have oodles of options for under $20.
Don’t forget about retailers like Forever 21 and H&M, who are rolling out the swimsuit selection now— many with awesome bargains.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.