1. Kyle asks the questions we’re all afraid to ask.
At the reptile convention, Kyle asks a woman about her reptile’s “first slime.” She doesn’t know the answer, and neither do we.
2. Kyle knows all about reptiles.
Also at the reptile convention, Kyle asks an owner if his pet is “crannied” or “boulder.” He says “boulder,” whatever that means.
4. Kyle’s interviewees thinks he’s on drugs.
We’re not convinced he’s not.
6. Kyle gets in close.
Sometimes too close, like when he asks this Giants fan about grand slams.
7. One time he bumped into Jaime Pressly.
Apparently she likes to watch men fight and hats.
8. Kyle is human just like us, though.
He’s caught off-guard by an extreme flying motorcycle.
11. Kyle knows how to party.
This dance move can only be referred to as “punching bag swerve.”
12. Kyle has no problem getting babes.
Watch how smoothly he puts his arm around her.
Kyle can now be seen acting all kinds of rad on HBO’s Hello Ladies and NBC’s Saturday Night Live.
You saw it here first.