So there’s a lot of rumours that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her third baby with boyfriend Scott Disick.
Us Weekly reported this week that Kourtney is a “few months along,” with baby number three, who’s apparently due in December.
However, it’s not the first time we’ve heard these rumours. In fact, in August last year, OK! USA ran this coverline.
SPOILER ALERT: She wasn’t.
But this time, it seems the rumours could actually be true. And here’s why.
1. Kourtney kept a low profile throughout the week’s build up to Kim Kardashian and Kanye’s wedding last month.
While the rest of the family were taking selfies and exploring Paris surrounded by the paparazzi, Kourtney was only photographed a handful of times - including a pre-wedding brunch, an outing with Scott and son Mason, and at two family dinners.
She seemed to spend most of her time with her children, away from the paparazzi scrum following the rest of the family.
2. Then she appeared to skip Kim Kardashian’s hen party last month.
Kim posted multiple photos of the bash, none of which featured Kourtney. The group of girls, which included her other sisters, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie (circled,) enjoyed a meal before a midnight tour of the Eiffel Tower and other tourist hotspots. But Kourtney didn’t appear in any of the snaps.
It seemed a bit odd at the time - but perhaps it was simply down to her being tired what with her potentially growing a tiny human inside her.
3. She’s been sticking to loose, baggy clothing recently.
The Kardashians generally favour form-fitting ensembles, but over the past couple of months Kourtney has stuck to baggy tops and dresses which has only fueled speculation that she’s covering up a baby bump.
4. And if you look closely at this candid image from Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West, that could well be a baby bump.
5. Most importantly, the new series of “Keeping up with the Kardashians” is due to air on Sunday.
And if there’s one thing that the family love, it’s drama.
Furthermore, they’re also big fans of pregnancy reveals on the show. Kourtney was filmed taking five pregnancy tests before having an ultrasound scan to confirm her first pregnancy during the spin-off show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
Kim also announced her pregnancy to Kourtney on camera too. And let’s not forget that Kourtney has given birth twice on the show.
It’s been rumoured that the pregnancy will be revealed in the season premiere on Sunday night - which could be the reason that despite all these rumours, the family haven’t officially commented.
What’s more, the show was plagued with reports of falling ratings during the last season, with claims that the programme lost half a million viewers. Saving the pregnancy announcement for the first episode before following Kourtney’s progress throughout the series will no doubt help turn things around.
6. And now Kris Jenner has given the biggest hint yet that the pregnancy news will be confirmed on Sunday.
In a live interview with Huffington Post last night, Kris refused to confirm or deny the rumours, and instead urged viewers to watch the new series of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
She did, however, say: “The only way I can answer that question is you’ll just have to tune in on Sunday night and get the answer. By the end of Sunday night’s episode you’ll have your answer.”
She also went on to reveal that it’s going to be an “amazing season”.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??