1. This is Gary Barlow and he is the finest specimen of a man you’re ever likely to see.
No one else even comes close.
2. One time he got out of a car and it was amazing.
3. Another time he gripped his microphone purposefully but also tenderly and we wished with every fibre of our beings that we were that microphone.
6. And you can tell Mark Owen is looking at him and thinking, ‘Gary you beautiful, beautiful man. I love you*’.
*Or words to that effect.
7. One time, only three members of Take That turned up to a film premiere, but it totally didn’t matter because Gary was there.
8. Then there was the time when he wore sunglasses. This was confusing because they covered his beautiful eyes, and yet he still looked like an angel sent from heaven.
9. Not many people can pull off camel chinos and a pale blue blazer. Gary can.
10. There is also literally nothing better than Gary Barlow wearing a suit. See Exhibit A.
11. And Exhibit B.
12. And also Exhibit C.
13. Gary is so perfect, even the Queen has acknowledged it.
14. And we’re not surprised, after the massive party he threw for her which was pretty nice of him.
15. Another time Gary Barlow was perfect was when he wore a white shirt which exposed his tanned arms.
16. And then there was this time when he kind of winked and pouted at the same time and it was pretty much the sexiest moment ever.
17. And then he did this and we wished we could fling ourselves into his arms.
18. Once, he put a baby in his arms and let her touch his facial hair and it was everything.
19. While we’re on the subject of his facial hair, can we just take a moment to acknowledge how perfect it is? Because while he looked fit before…
20. He looks even fitter now.
21. If anything, the man is like a real life Dorian Grey.
22. He also has this really suave kind of half-smile and every time he does it, we feel like weeping with joy.
23. Too much.
24. He looks especially perfect when he’s singing, which is probably why he chose to do that as a job.
25. He’s also the perfect gentleman, proved by the fact he didn’t laugh at Tulisa for wearing this dress.
26. And he looks adorable standing slightly nervously with his hands behind his back.
27. Imagine those hands stroking your face.
Excuse us while we die.
28. He wasn’t afraid to express his emotions on national TV during his time on The X Factor, whether it was sheer anger…
30. Because no matter what he was doing or feeling, he was perfect.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. faces Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. The Americans scored 4 goals in the first 15 minutes of the game ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.