1. In the early hours of Wednesday morning, Orlando Bloom allegedly tried to punch Justin Bieber after a scuffle in a restaurant in Ibiza.
It’s unclear what the argument was over, and neither party has officially commented on the incident.
2. But it wasn’t long before everyone began sharing their opinions – with most people seeming to be #TeamBloom.
3. There was a lot of talk about Bloom deserving a knighthood. Or at the very least, a Blue Peter badge.
12. And it was only a matter of time before the Lord of the Rings jokes began.
22. And then there was a Pirates of the Caribbean moment for good measure.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›