1. So today Maisie Williams, aka Arya Stark from Game of Thrones, did an Instagram Q&A which pretty much made our lives.
2. During the Q&A, a fan proposed to Williams, prompting an exceptionally cute response.
She said: “@isaiah.baxter says ‘Will you take this ring and marry me please? xoxox Please get back to me!’ … Listen that’s a bit forward, we’ve only just met. can we just be friends?” Followed by a seriously adorable smile.
3. She went on to reveal that she’s excited to start filming the fifth season of Game of Thrones but can’t give too much away.
When asked how she’ll play Arya in the next season, Williams said: “We haven’t got the scripts through yet, but I’m really excited to see what they’ve got in store for Arya in Braavos. I’m enjoying the new changes that she’s taking.”
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›